We jump to the text


  • Zhongwen
  • 한국어
We extend letterWe make letter standardWe reduce letter
  • FAQs 
  • Read Out Loud/Zoom (Easy Web Browsing) 
  • Site map 
  • Search in the Site
To the sightseeing top
The present position: TopIt is report, tax of the inside of thisIt is Official family registry, address transfer, certification of a seal impression/Various certifications of the inside of thisIt is Official family registry from this
We display page for print

Official family registry

Birth registration, marriage registration, notification of transfer of family register

It registers that we are Japanese citizens, and it is Official family registry that proves. Record birth and the marriage, divorce, transfer of family register, and perform authentication of relations such as couple or parent and child; is important. Place where Official family registry is placed in is permanent address of the person. As report is possible other than Kanazawa City Hall Civil Department in each civic center, please use.

In addition, we establish special window receiving marriage registration and birth registration because it is piled up with "Daiyasu" on Wednesday (holiday) on May 1, 2019 when it is the first day of the new name of an era, and reports numerical increase such as the marriage is anticipated.
For more information, look here.

Report of other Official family registry

There are notification of adoption, divorced child registration, certificate of recognition, report of entry in the family register, report of share family register, report of surviving spouse return him, report of disappearance. Please refer to Civil Department, each civic center for detailed thing including procedure.

We perform Identification with identification cards in case such as marriage registration and discussion divorce papers.
For more information, look here.

About report, please click each name.

Birth registration
Notice of death
Divorce paper (discussion)
Divorce paper (trial)
Notification of transfer of family register
Marriage registration

Report window


At Official family registry window of national Legal Affairs Bureau, District Legal Affairs Bureau and the branch office or municipality, we accept consultation for no Official family registry cancellation.
It is << Kanazawa District Legal Affairs Bureau homepage to people having a problem with no Official family registry≫


Community Service Division Civil Department
Phone number 076-220-2241
FAX number: 076-224-2163

Help us to improve this website by submitting your impression on the site.