It is jumped to the text


  • Zhongwen
  • 한국어
We extend letterWe make letter standardWe reduce letter
  • FAQs 
  • Read Out Loud/Zoom (Easy Web Browsing) 
  • Site map 
  • Search in the Site
To the sightseeing top
It is located now: TopIt is report, tax of the inside of thisIt is Official family registry, address transfer, certification of a seal impression / Various certifications of the inside of thisIt is applied for house indication of the inside of this
We display page for print

About application of house indication

This application is procedure that is necessary when we build buildings in "house indication districtpdf" (Portable Document Format: 68 kbytes).
When we put any place other than this district and build buildings, we do not need application.

With house indication

When we build house, apartment complex, store and office in "house indication districtpdf" (Portable Document Format: 68 kbytes), for buildings, we acquire original number separately from number (number on register) of land.
"House indication number" means this number.

  • Example: ○○ town ○ chome ○ turn ○ issue

We must apply for house indication

pdfIn house indication district (Portable Document Format: 68 kbytes), application to acquire house indication number is necessary.
In addition, inhabitants transfer procedure (moving, transference) is not accepted in city hall Civil Department when house indication number is not decided.
In addition, even procedures of the real estate registration may affect.

Method of application

After filling out matter necessary for application (Portable Document Format: 188 kbytes)pdf, please apply by the following.

Application time After building works advancing, and coming to know the position of the entrance (entrance)
Applicant House, design company which is owners such as buildings or contract
〒920-8577 1-1-1, Hirosaka, Kanazawa-shi
Kanazawa City Hall Civil Department (the first floor of the city hall)
Telephone 076-220-2241
FAX 076-224-2163
Presentation method Please send by fax or mail. In addition, we can accept in window of city hall Civil Department.

Decision of house indication

[flow until decision of house indication and arrival such as letters of advice]

  1. We conduct a local investigation after accepting application.
  2. We send letter of advice and house indication number indication board to applicant after city decided house indication number.
  3. Procedure of resident move notification and the real estate registration is enabled after letters of advice came to applicant.

※In addition, until arrival of letter of advice, please note that it takes around two weeks including sending period by mail.


Community Service Division Civil Department
Phone number 076-220-2241
FAX number: 076-224-2163

Help us to improve this website by submitting your impression on the site.